Attorney John H. May
John H. May joined the firm in January 2004. He is the third generation of his family to practice in the firm started by his grandfather, Louis S. May, in 1929.
Mr. May’s practice is focused primarily on the litigation of cases on behalf of seriously injured persons, with a secondary focus on estate administration, estate planning, and Orphans’ Court litigation, such as guardianships.
During his career, John has made multiple recoveries in excess of $1 million on behalf of his clients.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death Litigation
- Orphans’ Court Litigation / Guardianships
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- New York, 1998 (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland (pro hac vice)
- University of Vermont (B.A.)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D.)